The entire parenting scenario has changed when you compare it to what it was 20 years back. At that time your parents would be more than willing to give you a hand while you struggled to keep your job, maintained order in the house and also raise your child.
But now life is busier and tougher. You may be away from home when you have your child or you may be a single parent with not help system around you. But thankfully there are these mobile apps that will give you a hand while you are trying hard to be a good parent.
Mobile Apps to Help in Parenting
- iEarnedThat: This app is created by a pediatrician and a father and thus is focused at aiding the child’s growth and also help the parent to do their duties well. There is a reward system in this app and the child must complete a task to earn these points. This app can manage more than one child’s reward system and thus the parents will not be confused as to what which child has done. This app costs $2.99.
- White Noise: Priced at $1.99, this app is a life saver when you have to pacify your child. Just place it near his/her crib while you are struggling to put the little one to sleep. While many might frown because they are paying for white noise literally, the effect is actually priceless.
- Requall: This free app was designed by O’Reilly Media, and is great for parents who have to manage a tight schedule where they have to perform a task involving their children. The app is voice activated and it organizes tasks and information in the form of a calendar.
- Remember the Milk: This app is touted as a God’s gift for fathers who are on duty to bring milk for their kids. Among all their work, fathers might forget the third item after diapers and milk and this app reminds them all this. The app itself is free, but you will have to pay $25 per year user fee.
- Total Baby: This app is an all-in-one baby diary. It is comprehensive and logs all necessary information like nap lengths, feedings, time nursing (and on what side), immunizations and growth, allergies along with milestones like first word and first tooth. You can even use it for twins and maintain separate records. The app is priced at $4.99 but serves a purpose of much greater value.