Mom and dad both have to play a key role in making their child into a good citizen. We can’t differentiate both of them in their love and affection.
Mom plays a major role in adopting the child from their early age until they get well settled where as father doesn’t involve much more in various aspects of their child.
Don’t think that father doesn’t have as much love as mother, but the responsibilities of the father will be more when compared to mother so he will be less involved in these activities.
Here are some of the tips on single dad parenting:
- If you are a single dad, you have to take care of your child in each and every aspect so that you can be able to identify what is your child’s nature and in which way you have to tackle with him. There will be lot of responsibilities on you and you should not neglect even one because it impacts more on your child.
- Provide required love and affection needed for your child and be friendly with him so that he can feel free with you and shares all the good and bad things happened to him.
- Don’t scold or behave harsh with your child; such type of behavior hurts your child a lot and creates a negative feeling on you.
- Play, talk and give surprises for your child to be more affectionate with you. Know the necessities of your child in advance and try to fulfill them without asking for it.
- Don’t make him to feel that he lost his mother. Whenever such feeling obtains in your child’s mind, divert it by making him to involve in other activity.
- Improve the confidence levels in your kids regarding how to cope up with various situations which has to be faced by them. Show confidence that you will be always with him whenever he needs support.
- Make your child strong by teaching him how to cope up with various problems on their own. Give moral support and motivation for them regarding various aspects so that they can face easily various tough situations without the help of the others.
- Get involved in the life of your child in each and every aspect
- Teenage is the dangerous period in which lots of disturbances and problems will be created in the life of your child. So, at this stage you have to take care of your child in each and every aspect and make them to know what is good and what is bad for them.