Child learning will be affected by the child well being and health. They can learn properly when they are happy and healthy.
Maintain your child’s well-being by giving support to your child’s learning and healthy development of their brain.
Tips for your child well being:
- Give the balanced diet to your child.
- Give enough rest with warmth.
- Close attention and care with enough love and affection should be provided for them.
- Give balanced stimulation and calmness.
Maintain well being of your child by:s
- Giving the food that is healthy.
- Providing enough sleep [Healthy sleep habits in children].
- Keeping active.
- Keeping the surroundings, inside and outside of your house safe for your child.
- Developing a loving relationship between your child and you.
- Allowing him to play a lot for better learning and well-being of your child.
- Keeping child’s immunization up to date.
- Regular checkups
- Taking the medical advice whenever your child is sick or hurt.
It is very important for you to notice when your child is unwell and take the action by making the decision immediately.
If your child is anxious about his health checks, then follow these steps:
- Be honest by telling him that the injury will hurt for sometime only.
- To reduce your child’s stress, try to plan something.
- While you are waiting for doctor’s visit, ask your child to do some quite things that you have taken while going there.
- Prepare list of questions that you want to ask your child’s doctor. Do not feel shy to ask the doctor the things you don’t understand, when he is saying about something.
- Ask the doctor to explain them again by using simple forms.
- At the medical center, reassure your child that someone is going to take care of him.
- You have to expect when your child is going to wriggle away or cry. Explain them what will happen by talking to them about their feelings calmly and quietly.
You should raise your child in a discipline manner through positive and loving means. They can learn from wrong what is right to them. To be safe and harmless, your child should be given the parental guidance.
For the child well being, make them to learn some safety measures at home and some disciplinary actions. The well being of your child can be attained by the good health care or presence of caring and loving parents or child care.
Child well being means that the adult and child have the strength and capable to perform and undertake the activities to enter into the relations that are appropriate for level or age development.
The strengths and abilities include the social and emotional functioning, development and physical health and cognitive growth.
By following these tips, you can maintain your child well being in a better way for the good and healthy body of your child.