As a parent you will be observing the day by day development of your infant. At different age levels, he/she will perform different tasks.
If he/she is two months old:
- You can expect noises, laughing and smiling from them.
If he/she is four months old, you can observe some infant developments in them like:
- Sitting with support
- Holding up their head
- Trying to bear their whole body weight on their legs
- Giving some sounds
- Recognizing people who spend sometime with him/her more often, etc
If your child is six months old, you will observe little more infant developments in them like:
- The weight of him/her will be doubled
- They are more likely to perform some imitating sound speeches
- They try to crawl from one place to another place to reach the objects which impresses them a lot
- Try to sit without support and roll over
If your child is nine months old, then you can observe little more infant developments in them like:
- He/she can be able to sit alone by themselves
- They try to stand on their own with the support of certain things
- Crawl from one place to another place more easily
- Wave bye-bye
- Imitates some sounds
- Says mama and dada
- Bangs all the objects together
- Try to walk with her hands held, etc
If your child is twelve months old, then the various infant developments you can observe in them are:
- The birth weight of your infant will be tripled
- Says mama and papa/dada
- Try to walk on their own with the support of certain things
- Most probably he/she can be able to take few steps without support
- They will perform certain naughty things like banging all the objects together, breaking some toys, pulling off the thinks from the shelves, etc
- Enjoys reading interactively
- Recognizes the persons who are seen more often
- Understands the orders and commands
- Try to use fork or spoon
- Try to point out the toys which they like, etc
According to the age of your infant, you have to take care of him/her in the right way in order to promote their development like:
- To make your child feel safe, provide gentle care and tender kisses for him.
- Try to speak freely with him/her.
- Don’t show more harshness and strictness to him/her even though they are naughty.
- Make them to understand what is good and what is bad without shouting and beating them
- Provide healthy nutrition required for them according to their age and weight.
- Respond to the tears of your infant, because he/she will be unable to talk, so know clearly what made them to cry.