The health of your kid will be totally dependent on the food given to them, environment in which they are living, cleanliness around him, regular exercise, happiness and proper care.
Food for healthy kid:
- The growth and total health of your child will be dependent on the food.
- According to the age and weight of the child, you have to provide the necessary food required for your child.
- Basically the food of the child should consist of various proteins, vitamins, minerals, essential fats and carbohydrates which encourage the growth of your child.
- Don’t neglect to provide essential proteins and vitamins required for your child because the bones which are present in the child will become weak.
- Your kid will be growing day by day, so follow health chart to find how much nutrition is necessary for him according to the growth level [Child Nutrition].
Environment that is required for healthy kid:
- You have to create lively environment around the child in order to make him happy and healthy.
- Try to arrange all the colorful things (not too hard colors) in the kid’s room. The mind of your kid will become fresh time by time through these arrangements.
Cleanliness for healthy kid:
- All of you might have known the fact that “unclean surroundings will be more helpful to develop diseases with in you where as the clean surroundings will make you to stay fit and fine”.
- This is applicable for small kids also, so keep this thing in mind and maintain cleanliness around the child in order to make him stay healthy.
- Other than surroundings, you must also take care of him by bathing or cleaning him when ever he looks dirty. Change the nappies of your child at regular intervals of time. Certain rashes and skin problems will affect your child if you don’t change the nappy of your child for long period of time.
Regular exercise for healthy kid:
- Play time can be named as the exercise time for the kids. Your kid will stay active and fit by playing for certain period of time regularly.
- Encourage your kid to play daily and make him to feel more enjoyable while playing so that he develops more interest to play regularly.
- Your kid will become healthy by giving some physical exercise to his body.
You should also provide proper care necessary for your child in order to make him stay healthy. Caring depends on various aspects like providing nutrition, avoiding him to touch all the dirty things, making him to stay clean, etc. By following these things, your kid will stay fit and fine.